Are you looking to make a claim for a war disablement pensions or through the armed forces compensation scheme, or have you had a decision that you would like to appeal?

We can offer free advice and representation at your appeal.

Types of cases we can assist with:

  • War Disablement Pension
  • Armed Forces Compensation Scheme
  • War Widows Pension
  • Supplementary Allowances
  • Worsening of an accepted condition
  • Further condition claims

This service is open to anyone who has suffered an injury as a result of their service whether it is physical or psychological
If you would like any further information then please get in touch using our contact page.