Are you entitled to an award for your injuries

Legion Scotland offers a free service to veterans and those currently serving in the armed forces.

We can keep you right about claiming under the correct scheme and if you feel that your condition is getting worse then we can help you claim for an increase if your conditions have worsened.

If you are unhappy with a decision on your claim we can help you make an appeal and assist you with representation at tribunal so that your voice can be heard.

We handle a wide variety of cases from the War Disablement Pension Scheme to the Armed forces Compensation Scheme including:

  • War Widows Pensions
  • Supplementary Allowances
  • Worsening of an already accepted condition
  • Further condition claims

At Legion Scotland we believe that every veteran who is injured should receive the best advice and guidance that can be offered. Our experienced staff are there to help if you have suffered an injury or a medical condition that has arisen and can be directly linked to your service whether it be a physical or a psychological problem.

Initially you can download either a claim form or appeal form. These can be obtained by going to the following website:

Claim Form – click here 

Appeal Form - click here

We are happy to check your claim form before it is submitted to the MoD and if you want us to keep an eye on the claim then please download and sign a disclosure which can be found here and send it to us along with the claim form:

disclosure form

If you do not have access to a printer then we are able to post copies of these out to you.

Should you require any further advice concerning any of the above then please feel free to contact us on 0131 550 1566 or email [email protected]

Regrettably we do not deal with ‘Preserved Pensions’ however further information about your entitlement to a service pension can be obtained by telephoning 0800 085 3600.

If you would like to make a claim under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme or War Pension Scheme then please complete a claim form which can be found here - claim form 

If you would like us to check over your claim form and submit to Veterans UK on your behalf then please complete a Disclosure Form and send it to us along with the completed claim form to:

Pensions Department

Legion Scotland

New Haig House

Logie Green Road



If you would like any advice on completing the forms or require any further information on the claims and appeals process or you do not have the facility to print out these forms please feel free to give us a call on 0131 550 1566 so that we can assist you.